Followers

Sunday 15 August 2010

CD Sunday Challenge - Buttons & Bows

It's time for the CD Sunday Challenge again and this time the theme is buttons and bows. I've
been making this card while relaxing after a very long and busy day yesterday visiting the RHS Garden Wisley with some very dear crafting friends.

I've used one of Debbeescds called Can I Have One?. I had a lot of fun with this one looking through my mountainous button stash (well we've all got them lol) and it was great to have an opportunity to use some of them so thank you to the CD Sunday Challenge team for choosing the buttons and bows theme.

http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/08/cd-sunday-challenge-buttons-bows.html

5 comments:

  1. Awww.. I love it!!!! I just love the buttons, they look great... sooooo cute.. Many thanks Jocelyn! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jocelyn this is sooo cute, I could think of several people I could send this to. Loving your use of the buttons and agree it's good to use some of ourstash even if it's a bit hard to do. Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday and hope to see you again next week.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Jocelyn, love who you have used your buttons.
    Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday this week. Hope to see you next week
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Jocelyn - just perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow jocelyn this is gorgeous I love the buttons.Thanks for sharing this with us at CD Sunday this week, maybe we will see you next week.xxx

    ReplyDelete