Followers

Thursday 5 January 2012

All girlies love to shop!

Happy New Year everyone and welcome to a brand new challenge blog. I am thrilled to be part of a brand new DT and my teamies and I are very excited about our launch into the big wide world. Please visit Debbees Delights Blog to find out all about it.

Debs gave us these lovely papers and images to play with. I decided to join to 5 x 5 square cards to make a double opening card. I've used the two shop front scenes with lots of added glitter and two raised up little girlies enjoying a day out shopping.

Why not visit here to play along. We are looking forward to visiting you to see your creations.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jocelyn. Love your card. It is all so exciting isn't it being part of a launch. No champagne though. LOL
    Happy Birthday by the way.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats my card and it looks even better in real life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for agreeing to be part of my new blog.. I love your card... Next month is on the production line! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete