Followers

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year and a New Challenge at CD Sunday!

O for Olympics
As 2012 sees the UK hosting the Olympics we thought we would kick off our first challege for the New Year with the theme O for Olympics. We have a lovely sponsor for this week and it is our old friend Sharon Duncan. Sharon has very generously given us the following prize: Embossibilities Elegance and Embossibilities Texture Prints CD with some printable papers and embellishments. My teamies and I have used some of Sharon's lovely embossed backing papers on our cards to give you some inspiration so please do visit their blogs and see what they have been making.


For my card I used an image from Sue Janson's You're Never too Old to ... CD. This image made me smile and I hope it amuses you too.


Why not visit CD Sunday to join in our challenge and I look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing all your lovely creations.


Why not pay Sharon a visit too.







1 comment:

  1. A fab card, love the image you have used and lo. Sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete