Followers

Sunday 5 February 2012

A La Mode



Good morning. Well here we are, Sunday again. Where did that last week disappear to?


This week at CD Sunday our theme is A La Mode and my teamies and I can't wait to see what lovely designs you all come up with.


As this is the first Sunday in February we have a lovely sponsor for our challenge and the image on my card is a clue. It is of course Ooh La La Creations and we have all used images their lovely new CD Shoes in Bloom 2.


You can of course interpret our theme however you like as long as you use something from a CD in your design so please do go on over to CD Sunday to join in the fun.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card and the colours are stunning. I am off to check out the challenge as it's one I haven't heard about yet. have a nice day
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Jocelyn! :) Gorgeous colours and floral details!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete