Followers

Sunday 18 November 2012

CD Sunday - Layer it up

Its a new week and this time our challenge at CD Sunday is Layer it up. Lots of scope for you to get your CDs out and show us lots of lovely layers.

As we are getting near to Christmas and I haven't made nearly enough cards I thought I'd go with a Christmas theme for my card this week.


I used Crafters Companion Cute Companions Winter Tales CD for the background scene. I then used some cordinations card and a spellbinder die to cut a frame which I passed through an embossing folder and sanded. To this I have added Stamped images from Cute Companions coloured with alcohol pens. The tree and lamp are Marianne die cuts and the snow flakes are layers of punched out snowflakes in different coloured papers. I then layered the whole lot onto silver mirri card before adding it to my base card.

My teamies this week have lots of lovely ideas for you this week so do go and have a look. 

8 comments:

  1. How beautiful Jocelyn, what a pretty scene, great layout and beautiful dies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous scene created here Jocelyn and then that lovely ie cut lamp post. I think I need that - much more effective than a stamped one (and more simples).
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Jocelyn I too love the lamp post. A lovely scene. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful winter scene Jocelyn, love the images and your die cuts. I have just obtained the lamp post die but not used it yet.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fab card and plenty of things have been layered onto it, that lamp post is lovely.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Jocelyn, such a sweet little Christmas scene you have created.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Jocelyn. It looks like a little story.
    Hugs
    Carol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous little scene Jocelyn. I love the little mice, I bring mine out each Christmas, they are so cute. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete