Followers

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Apple Chutney

Sunday morning here was bright and sunny so we decided it was time to pick the apples in the garden. It has been a bumper crop this year due to the good weather. It was a good job we acted when we did as the weather turned in the afternoon and was raining and blowing a gale and our apple crop would have all been on the ground!

I have been busy in the kitchen cooking this year's batch of Apple Chutney. Thanks to the Apple Master (a great little gadget that peels, cores and slices all in one) it didn't take me anywhere near as long this year to prepare 4 lbs of apples. Thanks go to my friend Carol for the recipe and also letting me know about the Apple Master which comes from Lakeland.

I've been busy with filling jars and labeling this morning and here is the end result:


1 comment:

  1. This looks gorgeous Jocelyn and thank you for the credit. I only have a couple left from my last batch so I will be busy as soon as I am fit again. Hope you both enjoy it.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete