Followers

Sunday 1 September 2013

Scentimental - CD Sunday

As we are at the start of a new month (I just can't believe this year is going so quickly!) we have a sponsor for this week.  Jem's Designs have agreed to sponsor us again and this time their Scentimental CD is the prize. Jem's Designs very kindly gave each of us a CD to work with and I hope you will enjoy seeing all the different things we have done over at CD Sunday Challenge Blog.

We also have a new guest for the month of September -  Anne. You can find her blog here -  Stargroves so please visit her and leave some love. 

Just wanted to also thank Linby for all her lovely work through August :-)

Now here is my card for this week using Jem's Designs Scentimental CD.


I used corrugated kraft card for the base as I wanted a really vintage feel for this one. I've added lots of die cuts and pearls. The ivy die cuts by Marrianne are some of my favourites at the moment. I think it is part of their Christmas range but in different colours they can be used for lots of occasions :-)

Have fun and I'll come and visit you during the week.




4 comments:

  1. I love all of the die cuts you've used on your gorgeous card Jocelyn. There were so many beautiful images to choose from on this CD, I love this one.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Jocelyn. The embellishments and die cuts compliment the image so well.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does have a great vintage feel Jocelyn, love the base card and all the dies.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does have a great vintage feel Jocelyn, love the base card and all the dies.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete