Followers

Sunday 17 November 2013

Simply Square


Jenny has chosen the challenge this week at CD Sunday and she has chosen Simply Square. I think square is my favourite shape for cards :-) so thank you Jenny for choosing this challenge.

I used Christmas in Holly Pond Hill CD for my image and backing paper. Not all of the images are "too cute" and I think this little bird delivering a present is lovely. The dies I've used are a square one by Spellbinders, ivy corners are a Marianne die and the one at the back is a honeycomb die by Simon Says Stamp.

I hope you will be able to join us this week.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jocelyn, the dies you have used work so well together creating a fabulous frame work around the beautiful image.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely image Jocelyn. I wonder who lives behind the little door.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Jocelyn, and the image is beautiful.

    Sue T xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gogeous card Jocelyn. Love the coal tit image and the design is brill.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Jocelyn, lovely image and I love the use of these stunning dies.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Jocelyn, love the dies and image you've used, hugs Wendy x

    ReplyDelete