Followers

Sunday 15 December 2013

3 D's

This week at CD Sunday it is Carol's turn to choose the theme for the week (actually two weeks as we are in December and everyone is very busy at this time of year). Carol has chosen 3 D's - DL card, Dies and Decoupage.

Here is my card:

I've used a CD called Here Come the Girls by Creative Crafting World. The image I used is a digi from the CD which I coloured using Spectrum Noir pens. I love this CD and if I ever finish making Christmas cards I'm going to use this next!

Have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jocelyn, love the image you have used and it's beautifully coloured and the die cuts set the whole card off beautifully.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and such a sweet image too. Hope to see more or your makes from this CD.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your image is lovely Jocelyn and you have coloured her perfectly. Super die cuts too.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Jocelyn. The colours seem a bit outrageous together but they do work brilliantly and make such a great card.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely bright cheery card. I love those flowers and the colour combo. xx

    ReplyDelete