Followers

Monday 20 January 2014

Here Kitty Kitty

It's my friend Kat's birthday tomorrow and I needed to make a card for her so how appropriate that Team A at Cd Sunday have the theme Here Kitty Kitty chosen by Sue B this week!

I have used used a Crafters Companion CD called Everyday with Barkley for my card. The only extra thing I have added is a die cut banner from Joanna Sheen's Signature Dies and some silver coloured paper to mat the greeting and main design onto. I wanted to keep this one as flat as possible so that it can go in the post.


9 comments:

  1. Love the delicate colours Joycelyn......so pretty. Your friend will love it.
    Hugs Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shades of pink Jocelyn.
    Hugs
    Carol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty this card, loving the colours and the bunting, nice addition. Thanks for being with us again at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty card Jocelyn, thanks for the support.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Jocelyn. Such a sweet image and I'm loving the banner die cut.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card Joceyln, I love the bunting and the colours.
    Hope you are feeling a little better now
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card Joceyln, I love the bunting and the colours.
    Hope you are feeling a little better now
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a lovely card Jocelyn and your friend is sure to love it , love the banner too.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Jocelyn, such a lovely image. This is where I confess that I bought this CD too, and have not even looked at it yet.

    Sue T xx

    ReplyDelete