Followers

Monday 10 February 2014

Vase with Flowers


I've used a sketch from Sunday Sketch & Stamp for this card.


I started by using Scattered Straw distress ink to stamp the vase. I then stamped the face over the top using Memento Rich Cocoa. The face is by Rubbadubbadoo and dated 2002. I'm not sure about the vase stamp but it has the code G431 - Pot on the side.

The floral die cuts are by Tattered Lace. The semi circle is die cut from kraft card using a Tonic die. The rectangle dies are by Spellbinders.

For the backing paper I found a creamy yellow design that is scented. I have had it for a long time but it still retains it's perfume. I overstamped this using the Scattered Straw and an unmounted stamp of seed heads. I then used I light application of Scattered Straw around the edge to soften the whole image.

I'm entering this in the Sunday Sketch and Stamp 193 challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love what you did with this. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp. Julie, DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete