Followers

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Baby Shower

I've made this card for a friend's baby shower and thought it would be just right for the CD Sunday theme this week of Mother/Mum/Mummy.

I've used a backing paper from Joanna Sheen's Baby Love CD. The rubber stamp is by Crafty Sentiments Designs and I love this image. For her dress I have used paper piecing and coloured the rest of her with alcohol pens. I then used some peel offs for the baby clothes and cut them out using sticky buds to fix them to the card.

Why not visit CD Sunday this week and join in the fun. Its Team A this week and Sue chose the theme.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jocelyn. Love theat image especially. It's reminded me a of a WOJ stamp that I 'just had to have' but have only had occasion to use it once.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design. Perfect for the challenge at CD Sunday this week. Thank you for sharing it with us. Hugs Wynn DT xx

    Pssst other hat now. We've a baby blog hop at Crafting with dragonflies at the moment. Have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jocelyn, I love that stamp and your paper piecing a great way to add colour and the peel offs are so cute, your friend is going to love this.
    Thank you for joining us this week at CD Sunday
    sue-b x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card and will be loved on sight. Perfect for our challenge over at CD Sunday.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete