Followers

Monday 14 April 2014

In the Pink


I've just used 2 Clarity stamps for my design, Celebrate from the word chain collection and Annabel. I stamped Annabel three times onto Clarity card using the Annabel mask and then used alcohol pens to add some colour. I also had fun doing some doodle ooodleing. :-) and then added a border using a black micron pen. I then matted it onto some variegated pink paper and then onto white card. I used the same paper to stamp an all over background using Annabel again with distress ink. The word Celebrate adds the finishing touch.

I'm entering this card in the Clarity Stamp Challenge this month.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely professional looking card just using one stamp wow well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jocelyn I love your card, and the repeat stamping. My favourite colour too. Thanks for joining in with our Clarity Challenge and good luck....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jocelyn, so clever. Thanks for entering the challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jocelyn, and I love the tangle! Good luck in the challenge! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a really lovely and really well thought out card, and the results show in the professional looking, pretty card you have made. xx Very nice. Good Luck in our challenge Jocelyn xx

    ReplyDelete