Followers

Sunday 30 November 2014

While Shepherds Watched ......


It's my turn to choose the theme at CD Sunday and I've chosen 'Song Titles'. For those of us who are still making Christmas cards there are lots of choices but the theme would also fit lots and lots of other occasions. What is your favourite song?

I've used an image from Magical Christmas Moments CD by Creative Crafting World. The lovely die is from Joanna Sheen's lovely range of Signature Dies. The ribbon is some that I won in a competition a few years ago. 

You will find the new challenge here and don't forget to visit my teamies' blogs. They have made some lovely cards for you to enjoy this time around. Don't forget to use something from a CD and let us know which one you used. 


I found this on You Tube and feel it accompanies by card beautifully. I hope you enjoy it.


4 comments:

  1. Great theme for the challenge Jocelyn, so many to pick from. Love your card , such a lovely image and that die cut is great, i may have to take a look at Joanna's dies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jocelyn and a super choice of theme. There are so many to choose from. Hope it is better in the UK than here as it is raining.
    Like your die cut, I have a few of Joanna's Signature Dies but not that particular one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooohhhhh love that die......great shower of stars.....perfect for your card. Thanks for the YouTube link too.....I'm now humming Christmas carols. Thanks for choosing this inspiring theme......perfect for this time of year. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the link Jocelyn. I went on to listen to a few more.
    Lovely card.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete