Followers

Sunday 22 February 2015

Everything Stops for Tea!


It was my turn to choose the theme for CD Sunday this time. The teapot I have used on my card is half of a stand alone card that my Mother-in-Law bought me at Christmas time so I thought it would be nice to make her a Mothers' Day card using it and it also just happens to be her favourite drink. She is still with us at 94 so all that tea must have done her good.

I've used an old CD by Fee J Designs called Time for Tea for the background paper on an 7 x 10 card base. I used the other half of the teapot card to die cut a teacup and saucer (early Sizzix!).

Don't forget to visit the CD Sunday Challenge Blog for more inspiration and to join in the challenge.

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use something your MIL gave you for her card.....she'll love it. It's so pretty and I love the busy cupcake background.....goes down well with a cup of tea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea here Jocelyn, your MIL is going to love it.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great theme Jocelyn, love your card and the colours you have used in it, I think your MIL is going to be very pleased she got you you this CD. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful teapot and cup Jocelyn. I'm sure that you're MIL will love this.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea for you to make your card ready for your MIL, she will love it. Love the background and always nice to use an older CD. xx

    ReplyDelete