Followers

Sunday 8 February 2015

Floral Frenzy


It's Wynn's turn to choose the theme at CD Sunday Challenge Blog and this time it's Floral Frenzy.

I've used Popcorn The Bear Floral CD by Crafter's Companion for my card. I used a new die to cut out the double stepper base card (for anyone who cannot resist on-line shopping I got it from Ruby Red Crafts http://rubyredcrafts.com/product/brand-new-stepper-die-12115/ ). The leaves are a Sue Wilson die and the roses along the front of the card are ribbon roses that I've had in a big tub for ages.

While its cold outside why not stay in the warm and join our challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing a huge floral frenzy in blog land very soon.

6 comments:

  1. Those adorable bears are surely surrounded in a frenzy of floral. Love this stepper shape ....it's so versatile and you can just keep adding embellishments....which I love. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Jocelyn, I love how popcorn appears to be looking at a window box full of gorgeous flowers.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jocelyn , great colour combo and i like the texture of the card you have used, good idea to invest in the stepper die, mine usually go slightly wrong.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jocelyn. I haven't explored stepper cards as yet. When my new craft room is all organised and in use I might have a go.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jocelyn and you are ahead of me with the new card stepper die, mine will be waiting for me when I get home. Love Popcorn and your flowers are beautiful.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jocelyn and you are ahead of me with the new card stepper die, mine will be waiting for me when I get home. Love Popcorn and your flowers are beautiful.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete