Followers

Sunday 14 June 2015

Four Legs and a Tail


It's Carol's turn this time to choose the theme which is Four legs and a tail. Nice one for everyone this time I think. You'll find all the details of how to join in and lots of inspiration at CD Sunday Challenge Blog.

I've used the Pollyanna Pickering British Wildlife CD for my card this week. I started by covering a 7 x 7 card with one of the matching backing papers. I cut a mount for my chosen design using a Spellbinder die and coordinations card. I added little flat back pearls around the edge. The matching ribbon came off a present at Christmas time and it was just the right colour for this card.

I had some backing paper left over and used this to stamp some leaves using Versamark. I used three embossing powders - Gold, Silver and Verdigris making sure that as I applied each colour I only covered part of each leaf. I then added some flowers made from Kraft card and small wooden beads for the centres - a Poundland find!

I hope you have fun with this challenge and look forward to visiting your blogs.

4 comments:

  1. I love your card Jocelyn and we chose the same CD to work with. Pollyanna is one of my favourite artists and her CD's are so inspiring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Jocelyn and we chose the same CD to work with. Pollyanna is one of my favourite artists and her CD's are so inspiring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Jocelyn. Like christine I love Pollyanna's artwork and can always find something on her CD's. Thanks for chosing my card card for the top three this week.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So unusual to see a black squirrel. Great image and I love the embellishments.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete