Followers

Sunday 23 August 2015

Bear with me

Another fortnight has passed and time for Sue to choose the new theme at CD Sunday. Sue has asked us all to "bear with me", so here we go!


I used Tumble Tizzy Pastimes Collection CD Rom 2 by Cupcake Crafting for my image and backing paper. The image has been decoupaged to add some dimension. I used a Signature die for the bunting which was cut using some sparkly card that I have had for a very long time. It was just the right thing to match the ribbon. :-)

I do hope you will find time to join us again this time around and look forward to visiting your blogs. 

Don't forget to visit the CD Sunday Challenge Blog to find out how to enter and see who the top three were from our previous challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Cute image Jocelyn and I love the bunting. I'll have to get that die I think looks useful. Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Jocelyn. I haven't got this CD - well you can't have them all. The bunting die looks unusual but I am resisting.....
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Jocelyn, love the expressions on the face of the bears and the soft colours, very useful and pretty die .
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love the bear image
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete