I started with a blank white card and using the lovely feather stamp from Clarity and a Versamark ink pad I stamped randomly over the card. I then covered this with clear embossing powder and heat set it.
I then moved to my 8 x 10 gelli plate and put some distress ink pads onto it. I used some of the new 2015 colours - Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio, Fossilized Amber and Abandoned Coral. I used the brayer to spread the ink around a little and then pulled a print using the card I had stamped with the feather.
Once this had dried I wiped the excess ink off the feathers so that they show through.
I then took a stencil. The one I used has three birds on it but I decided to use just one and spread gunge paste through it. I then removed the stencil and washed it while leaving the bird to dry. I left it overnight to make sure it was quite dry as I wanted to use my Spectrum Noir pencils to add some colour to the bird. I used Versafine black to stamp the word and mounted the whole thing onto some black card and then onto a white 8 x 8 card base.
I'm entering this into this month's challenge at Clarity Stamp.