Followers

Sunday 1 November 2015

Something beginning with ..... H

Carol has chosen our theme for this time at CD Sunday Challenge Blog and it is something beginning with H. My fellow teamies and our guest designers have come up with some wonderful ideas so do please go and have a look.


Here is my card. My H is for Christmas Hugs and I've used this lovely image from Polkadoodles Angelberry Christmas CD. I used a Crafter's Companion die to make the cut and embossed background and used some gems for the centre of the snowflakes.

The Christmas Hugs is a rubber stamp and to finish I just added some ribbon.

I hope you all had a fun Halloween. We had a dinner party:




Don't forget to go to the CD Sunday Blog to find out how to enter the latest challenge. 


7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea everyone loves a hug, the penguin is so cute and looks happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea everyone loves a hug, the penguin is so cute and looks happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jocelyn, love these images its a great CD to use. Loving the photo's , what great customs and brilliant make up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Jocelyn, such a cute image and pretty blue.
    The party looks like fun, brilliant costumes.
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your 'H' choice Jocelyn.....I never thought of Hug yet I use the word and action often lol. Your Halloween party looks like fun....made me smile. W x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jocelyn and wonderful costumes. We used to do quite a lot of dressing up dinner parties.
    Hugs
    carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love your H! Looks like you had fun at your dinner party!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete