Followers

Sunday 4 September 2016

Shades of Autumn

First of all thank you to those of you who entered my challenge of HOT HOT HOT. I will  be choosing my top three to be announced over on CD Sunday Challenge Blog later.

But now it is time for a new challenge. Pauline has chosen Shades of Autumn. A great choice I hope you will agree as the year is just starting to turn and the trees will be showing off some beautiful colours for us all to enjoy.

Here is my interpretation:


Ingredients:

Through the year with Seraphina CD for the image and backing papers.
I used some plain card for the mats and layers which were cut using Spellbinders large squares and circles dies.
The little die cut leaves are Sue Wilson dies.

I hope you are able to join us this time around and have fun with the challenge.

Don't forget to visit CD Sunday Challenge Blog for more inspiration from my fellow teamies.

4 comments:

  1. The image is definitely autumnal rose hips and brambles signify the start of autumn for me, lovely colours in the paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty card Jocelyn - I love the colours. I might have to put this CD on my wish list!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Jocelyn, an adorable image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of those blackberries. With apples in a crumble - delicious.
    Lovely card.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete