Followers

Sunday 5 November 2017

Take a Stamp

Well the lurgy has finally caught up with me good and proper! Coughing and spluttering here and achieved absolutely nothing all day today!

I remembered just in time that tomorrow is the start of a new challenge at CD Sunday this time chosen by Carol.



My backing paper is from Floral Fantasy CD by Joanna Sheen.

Dies used:

Spellbinder squares
Tonic deco geometric layering
Intricutz for the lilly of the valley

Stamp is Gardenia by Sherri Baldy - My Besties
Coloured using alcohol pens and shaded with pencils. Glossy Accents for the eyes.



6 comments:

  1. Cute stamp and great colouring Jocelyn, love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamp and beautiful colouring, great design
    Hope you soon feel better,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured and the layout is great Jocelyn. I hope the lurgy goes soon just be careful you don't get complications - hugs.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Jocelyn, a pretty image and lovely design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image Jocelyn. The colouring is perfect. This is why I hate stamping my colouring always looks child like.....yours is tip top! Hope you're feeling better today. Gentle hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Pamela is right Jocelyn. Please don't get the complications you had previously. I am almost over mine - just the cough still lurking.
    A lovely stamp for my challenge - and she has a face!!.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete