Followers

Sunday 15 April 2018

Happy 8th Birthday to CD Sunday Challenge Blog

Its time for the Birthday Challenge at CD Sunday and on the 18th April the challenge will be 8 years old! As it is Carol's birthday this month as well she has chosen our theme and she has designed a sketch for us to follow/interpret.

Here it is:



I hope you will have lots of fun with this and don't forget to use some element from a crafting CD and tell us which CD you used. For more inspiration do go to CD Sunday Challenge Blog and see what my fellow teamies have been doing.

Here is my card:



I used The Lace Collection CD by Creative Crafting World for my backing papers which I mounted onto a pretty shade of blue card

Ingredients:

Rub down foiled butterflies from Crafters Companion
Embossed Jug and Doily embossing folder by Joanna Sheen
Die cut stitches ovals by Creative
Flower stems and fronds by Elizabeth crafts
The flowers are made using a small floral die which I think was from Britannia. The top part of the flowers I cut by hand from the lilac backing paper with tiny gems added for the centres.

I am looking forward to visiting your blogs to see what you do with Carol's sketch. Don't forget if you don't have a blog you can also enter via our Facebook page. There are some fabulous prizes to be won so don't forget to join us in celebrating our 8th birthday.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful delicate colours and flowers love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Jocelyn, so soft and pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with such soft and delicate colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your interpretation of the sketch. Such beautiful soft colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful Jocelyn. This looks to be a beautiful cd you've used and I love how you've created the beautiful flowers.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jocelyn, I just love the jug of flowers xxx

    ReplyDelete