Followers

Sunday 10 June 2018

Second Time Around

Carol has chosen the theme for this new challenge at CD Sunday Challenge Blog and she would like to see something recycled along with something from a CD used in your makes.


To make this card I used:

7 x 10 card from Creative Crafting World
Downton Abbey CD from Crafter's Companion for the main image and pink backing paper
Perfume bottle die from Crafter's Companion
Stamp and greeting banner die from Apple Blossom
and some flower dies

and here is what I have recycled:


I'm looking forward to seeing what you use for second time around along with a CD. Don't forget to check out CD Sunday Challenge Blog or our facebook page for how to enter.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, have never tried a 7x10 but it looks as though it would take a lovely selection of embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jocelyn and great recycling! I really like the colours you’ve used and the card size shows it off well.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jocelyn. I love your glamorous card. Great way of recycling. I love the wavy sentiment too. I have this cd but have never used it - very naughty I know! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, great recycling, the ribbon from Panadoras bags are so lovely and soft, it would be a shame to throw them away

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when I find a great inside of an envelope - the one you have used is beautiful and perfect for your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Jocelyn, such a beautiful image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Recycling an envelope...I would never think of that.
    Everything matches so well on your beautiful card Jocelyn

    Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I am even later than you Jocelyn to come and admire your lovely card. I love the addition of the perfume spray.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete