Followers

Sunday 8 July 2018

A Gardener's World

Pamela has chosen the theme this time around and what a lovely one it is. With all the lovely weather we have been having there is no better time to get out and enjoy the garden.

You will find all the details of what you need to do to enter this challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge Blog or you can enter on our facebook page. Please make sure to use something from a CD and let us know which one you have used. This does not need to be the whole project, it could just be a backing paper or sentiment from a CD. :-)


Ingredients:

Image and paper from The Pamela West Collection Volume 2 by Joanna Sheen
Die'sire Create a Card Metal Die - Rose Easel for the card shape 
Rustic Wedding Hessian Sheets from Crafter's Companion
Bee and words 'Bee Happy' by Dovecraft




I can't remember where I got the little watering can die from. 

I hope you enjoy this theme as much as I have.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jocelyn. I love what you have done with this image. It is one of my own favourites. The addition of the bee is perfect.
    Hugs,
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created a really pretty card Jocelyn and I love the shape you have used. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful relaxing garden scene, my cup of tea, only wish I had time to relax in mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image and from one of my favourite CDs,
    I love the way you shaped it And then shaped the card,
    Very pretty makes me feel I want to sit and relax in the chair

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Jocelyn, I love the image, it brings a bigger image to mind of a perfect peaceful garden.
    Best Wishes
    Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete