Followers

Sunday 22 July 2018

Anything Goes 3

I thought I should make a start on my Christmas card stash this week so here is my card for Anything Goes 3 at CD Sunday Challenge Blog.


Ingredients:

Snowflake embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
Main image, backing paper and sentiments from Flowersoft Snow Globes CD
Main dies from Creative Crafting World - Always and Forever die from the Paper Boutique range.
Small snowflake dies which I think are from Crafter's Companion.

Meg has chosen our theme of Anything Goes so plenty of scope here - just remember to use an element from a CD and let us know which one. We love to see what you make.

5 comments:

  1. The penguin and bear make a handsome pair singing their hearts out, great layout and embellishments too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Christmas card, I love your image they made a great image singing together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Jocelyn. I am already going to copy Meg's card and I would love to use this too - if you don't mind.
    Hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous. That lace die cut is beautiful and really sets off the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Christmas card Jocelyn, I love the images that you have used.
    Best Wishes
    Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete