I've used a set of Kanban stamps for the main image and two decorative swirls in the corners.
I started by taking some cream card and spritzing it with Glimmer Mists before stamping the main image and colouring with promarkers. I then mounted this onto some Cordinations card that I die cut using Nestabilities Beaded Circles. The backing paper is off a CD (can't remember which one as this was in my 'bits box'). I scrumpled it up and then ironed it flat so that I could use Tea Dye Distress Ink on the edges and then stamp the swirls using Versafine Vintage Sepia.
The lower circle with the flowers I made using three layers of toilet paper spritzed with Glimmer Mists and while it was still wet I put it through the Cuttlebug in an embossing folder. I then left it overnight to dry before die cutting the circle out.