Followers

Sunday 1 April 2012

All Sewn Up

Well here we are at the start of another month at CD Sunday Challenge which means we have a lovely sponsor this week and for this month it is Debs of Debbees CDs and we on the DT have had some lovely papers and images to work with. We have some amazing designs to share with you so do pop over to CD Sunday and check them all out. As its a new month we also have a new Guest Designer joining us and this month it is Colleen. Welcome Colleen and I hope you enjoy your month with us.

I decided to make an easel card using Debs papers and decoupage the cute mousie image. I then went mad and raided my button stash to decorate the spellbinder die cut circle that I used to mount my main image.

Don't forget to check out what my teamies have been up to this week.





2 comments:

  1. I like your take on this challenge Jocelyn. A lovely bright card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely bright card Jocelyn, the Martha Stewart punch detail really sets it off!

    ReplyDelete