Followers

Sunday 15 July 2012

Pearls and Swirls

Our theme at CD Sunday this week is Pearls and Swirls and I made made my card using backing papers and an image from the Joanna Sheen  Royal Horticultural Society Collection CD. I printed the topper twice so that I could decoupage the flowers. I've used some orange card to mat the layers and finished off with some ribbon, pearls and die cut swirls.


I'm looking forward to visiting your blogs this week to see all those pearly, swirly creations :-).

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Jocelyn, love the decoupage flower and the lovely die cut swirls.
    sue-b x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty i love the colour you have used.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Jocelyn, I love the decoupaged image and your swirls.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jocelyn. Fab image and bp and love the orange swirls.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete