Followers

Sunday 14 October 2012

CD Sunday - Autumn Splendour

Another week at CD Sunday and the weather is starting to turn towards the end of the year so our theme this week of Autumn Splendour will hopefully give you lots of inspiration from all around.

I chose to use one of the lovely images from Enchanted CD Card Creations Plus which has the artwork of the very talented Linda Ravenscroft. (Wish I could draw like that!) 

I decided to make a criss cross card and have used a matching backing paper from the CD to cover my card. The main image was mounted onto some lilac card first. I then embossed some pumpkin coloured cordinations card using a pumpkin design. 

I hope you all enjoy this 'Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness'  and join us in our challenge this week. Just remember to use something from a CD and mention which one you have used in your post. 

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card Jocelyn. Gorgeous image and those flowers are fab.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Joceline, i love the colours and your lay out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Jocelyn - i love the image.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jocelyn. I just love fairies! Fabulous colours and the pumpkin embossing is gorgeous. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card Jocelyn, I love the addition of the lilac edging.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete