Followers

Sunday 13 January 2013

Vintage Vogue - CD Sunday


It's a new challenge at   CD Sunday  this week and I've used Debbi Moore Designs Glitter & Glitz Magic Moments CD for the backing paper and main image for my card. 

I started with an 8 x 8 card and used an embossing folder from Crafter's Companion to make the frame. I used a craft knife to carefully cut slits in the corners so that I could fit in the backing paper which I sprayed with Spray & Sparkle gold.  I used a Glitter Girls embossing board and some black card to make the main shape and added panels of the backing paper. I then used some of my peel off mountain to outline the panels and mounted my main image of the elegant lady. I then sat and patiently glued each of the pearls around the frame and they weren't self adhesive. Obviously I had too much time on my hands that day!

I'm looking forward to visiting your blogs to see what you make this week. 

With the weather the way it is it's a good opportunity to stay in the warm and craft. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Divas by Design - Anything Goes 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love all the accents, the pearls were definantly worth the extra time. They look terrific.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! That's some patience - not to mention steady hands to get those pearls so neat. It's a lovely card Jocelyn and I think we are all wishing we could get into the dresses we're seeing on the challenge blog this week.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Jocelyn, I love the way you have placed the backing paper inside the embossed frame and your patience was worth the effort - your pearls look fabulous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete