Followers

Monday 22 April 2013

Recycle

The new challenge at Joanna Sheen's Challenge Blog is recycle and this is what I have chosen to use:

1.  Packaging from detox tea bags.
2. Ribbon from a box of chocolates.
3. The inside of a padded envelope.

.... and this is what I did with it:


I took the bubble wrap from the inside of the envelope, inked it up and then transferred it to a piece of card that I then cut to size using a Spellbinder die. I turned the ribbon over to hide the branded printing to make the ribbon border and bow. As this is an anniversary card I cut two die cut hearts from the tea box and inked the edges. The romantic couple are of course Mr & Mrs Messy. The tulips are cut using Marianne dies and the tulip heads were a bit of paper I experimented with using shaving foam and inks swirled into it.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card you have made by recycling. Just love the way you have printed with the bubble wrap! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Such amazing recycling. I really love the way you have created the colourful background using the bubble wrap and the hearts look so pretty. The image is adorable and the tulips are gorgeous too.
    Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete