Wednesday, 12 February 2014
Flowers for my Love
I took a 7 x 7 card for my base and some 1" squares of patterned paper which I edged with faux stitching. I then stuck all the squares in a patchwork design on the front of the card. (This took a while!) I printed out my di's digi design and coloured this in using alcohol marker pens. I finished by adding some extra texture to the hair using Prisma colour pencils and then matted this onto some cordinations card. I used petal pairs punches to make the flowers and added card candy for the centres. The leaves are die cut from a Marianne die.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Di's Digi Designs - Love
Delightful Challenges - anything goes