Followers

Sunday 23 February 2014

Quotations

At CD Sunday this week it is the turn of Team B and Carol to choose the theme. Quotations are what it is all about this week.


The CD I used this week is Debbie Moore's Shabby Chic Vintage Travel and I have used this  backing paper with old postcards on it from the CD to cover my base card.

I then used an embossing folder with postal images on it and a piece of cordinations card which I then sanded back. The Joanna Sheen stamp was stamped onto a die cut by Crafter's Companion and coloured in using alcohol pens. I used a Marianne die for the label and stamped my quote onto this. I then added a few die cut shells and a couple more that were made using a mould and some air drying paper clay so it is not too heavy for the card. I used alcohol pens to colour these. I then just added some bakers twine to the label.

Don't forget to pop over to CD Sunday and join in the challenge this week.

4 comments:

  1. Great card Jocelyn. Love the holiday theme.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jocelyn and what great quote, that label die is lovely and your beautiful shells.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Briliant card, love the images & that quote is great. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card Jocelyn, such fun.

    A big thank you for the prize you sent to me, I love it and it's a cd I haven't seen before. I'm sorry I've not contacted you earlier, I've been away from home for a few days. Many thanks.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete