Followers

Sunday 11 May 2014

Dig that crazy beat

I started by folding a sheet of pale blue centura card to make an A5 card. I then took a piece of Crafters Companion Kraft card and used a stencil and glitter paste to make the star panel. While that was drying I took a sheet of backing paper I had printed from the Angelica and Adam Collection CD from Crafters Companion and ran it through an 8 x 8 Embossalicious folder of musical notes. I then used Peacock Feathers and Black Soot Distress Inks to rub over the embossed areas. I mounted the three panels onto some contrasting centura card. I stamped my main image onto Neenah card. I used a couple of sheets from the Angelica and Adam paper blocks to do some paper piecing. The rest I coloured in using Spectrum Noir pens and my new pencils :-). The Happy Birthday sentiment is from a Popcorn the Bear stamp set.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Crafter's Companion Masculine
Sunday Sketch & Stamp 206 Julie's Sketch

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jocelyn, love all the treatments you have given it, the music notes really stand out, beautiful.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card , great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete