Followers

Sunday 4 May 2014

Here Comes the Sun(flowers)


Wendy has chosen the theme of Ribbon, Lace and Gems for the CD Sunday Challenge this week and it's the turn of Team B to show you what we can do.

I have used this lovely backing paper from Crafter's Companion Popcorn the Bear triple CD set and this particular design is from the Florals CD. I mounted the paper onto an A5 centura pearl card. I've used a       Woodware stamp in black memento ink and then done a bit of doodling in the petals using a micron pen and alcohol pens to add some colour. These stamps are great as they are designed to add card candi. In the smaller circles I added my gems. I then edged the white card with an alcohol pen and added some pretty lace along one edge I mounted the whole thing onto my card and then just added a satin ribbon bow.

You can see more ideas on the CD Sunday Challenge Blog here.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jocelyn, really like the card candy it makes an impact and i wish my doodles looked as good as yours do.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same Sue.....great doodling. It looks perfect. Love the card candy in the centre too. Hugs Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete