Followers

Sunday 26 July 2015

Rock Star


We have a new challenge for you at CD Sunday this week. Wynn has chosen the theme Rock Star. So lets see everyone rocking it and joining in. 

I used Mimic Creations CD for my card. This is a fun CD because it allows you to pick a background and then add what images you would like to add. The cartoon images are from music, film and TV. I've used this CD before when I've been looking for something a little different. Once the image is designed it generates matching backing papers too. I used a die from Joanna Sheen's Signature range for the star burst.

It looks like being a soggy Sunday so more crafting later might be a nice way to spend the day. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jocelyn. I think soggy isn't quite strong enough - we are awash here.
    Love the card.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soggy Sunday is right Jocelyn, not stopped raining all day here. Love your card with the a great starburst , that's a lovely die.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete