Friday, 5 February 2016

Lots of Red

I've made this card for the new challenge at Digi Design Challenge Blog using papers and card from my stash to mat and layer my main image onto. I searched through my ribbon collection and found some pretty red spotty ribbon. The die cut flowers are made using a die from Joanna Sheen's Signature range. I used alcohol pens and polychromos pencils to colour the image. I added a touch of glossy accents to the ladybird and then I remembered that years ago I had bought a kit that contained lots of wooden ladybirds so I added one of those to my die cut flowers.

So here is my entry into Digi Design Challenge Blog.


  1. so cute
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi

  2. A beautiful card Jocelyn, love the ladybird and the die cut flowers.

    Sue xx

  3. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs for our Use Lots of Red Challenge.
    Deborah A

  4. Love this! So adorable and gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge and using one of Di's images :)
    Wendy xx