Followers

Sunday 20 March 2016

All Creatures Great and Small

Everyone seemed to enjoy Wynn's colour challenge at CD Sunday and I hope you will enjoy my challenge just as much.

I've picked All Creatures Great and Small and hope you will have lots of ideas for this challenge.

Here is my card:


I used two CDs for this card - Times Gone By from Joanna Sheen for the main image and Printable Gingham by Robert Addams for the two backing papers.

The main image has been matted onto black card so that it stands out. I then added some die cut bunting and peel off letters to read Hen Party.

Don't forget to visit CD Sunday Challenge Blog for more inspiration and details of how to enter.


3 comments:

  1. A super card Jocelyn, a wonderful image and your gingham papers complete the country feel perfectly.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image Jocelyn. Love the banner strap too.....great idea using it for your greeting. Hugs Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very clever card Jocelyn and beautifully made. I hope the party was fun.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete