Followers

Sunday 14 August 2016

Clarity August Challenge


Ingredients:

Clarity bird and flower rows stamp
Clarity word chain 5
Clarity stencil (stencil club)
Artistry Inks
Clarity brushes
Moon Mask
Gelli plate scrap

I've been trying out the new Artistry Inks that a bought recently and I have to say I like them very much. I used one of the lovely Clarity brushes to swirl the ink through the stencil. I hadn't realised when I did this that there was a small amount of mica powder still on the brush from another project. It gave the ink a lovely sheen, especially around the moon mask - definitely a happy accident and one I will be doing again as I like the effect.

I fussy cut the birds that I had stamped onto a gelli plate scrap I had laying around in my craft room. One day I might get round to tidying up - but that won't be today.

I'm entering this card in the Clarity Stamp Challenge this month.

9 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Jocelyn, a super background and sweet little birds.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have used the birds on this card and the colours. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice love these colours good luck in the clarity challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty piece of artwork. Love those birds and they look great against the stencil background.
    Thank you for entering the Clarity Challenge Jocelyn and good luck in the draw x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I like your background and lovely stamp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Using a Gelli print for the birds adds a lot of interest and texture. Good luck in the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the birds, love the stencil, love the finished piece. Great use of scraps. Thanks for entering the Clarity challenge, and good luck. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Jocelyn. I love the effect you've created with the stencil and the birds are fab. Thanks for joining the challenge this month. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great combination of stencil and stamps, Jocelyn. Best wishes in the Clarity challenge and thank you for joining in. ;~}

    ReplyDelete