Sunday, 14 August 2016
Clarity August Challenge
Clarity bird and flower rows stamp
Clarity word chain 5
Clarity stencil (stencil club)
Gelli plate scrap
I've been trying out the new Artistry Inks that a bought recently and I have to say I like them very much. I used one of the lovely Clarity brushes to swirl the ink through the stencil. I hadn't realised when I did this that there was a small amount of mica powder still on the brush from another project. It gave the ink a lovely sheen, especially around the moon mask - definitely a happy accident and one I will be doing again as I like the effect.
I fussy cut the birds that I had stamped onto a gelli plate scrap I had laying around in my craft room. One day I might get round to tidying up - but that won't be today.
I'm entering this card in the Clarity Stamp Challenge this month.