Followers

Sunday 1 January 2017

Something New

Happy New Year everyone and a new challenge today too!

Pauline has chosen 'Something New' for her CD Sunday challenge.

My card is for a Happy New Year and I've used a new fold for my card.




The fold I used was featured in Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.

The backing paper is from Joanna Sheen's The Cardmaker's Year CD.

The clock die is by Marianne and the cogs I think are Britannia.

Unfortunately I have been in hospital for 5 days over Christmas and am very behind with blogging. It's going to take a while before I am back up to speed. The Consultant said it could be as much as 6 months. Please bear with me and I will do my best! x

4 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card Jocelyn, such a brilliant design.
    I hope you are feeling much better.
    Take care.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs Jocelyn. Take your recovery slowly or you'll do more damage than it's worth. You need to rest, rest and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling a lot better Jocelyn, pneumonia can leave you under par for a long time so please take it easy, love the shape of your card and the clock at midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jocelyn. It is great to see that you have managed to do your blog posting but please take care. Rest and more rest is most imnportant.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete