Followers

Saturday 12 November 2011

CD Sunday - Trees

Our theme at CD Sunday this week is Trees and my DT teamies and Sue, our guest DT member for this month, have come up with some lovely inspiration for you this week so do go over and have a look.

I've used Joanna Sheen's Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady CD for my backing paper on this one. I then used an embossing folder for the wood grain effect. For the main image I stamped the tree stamp which is one from Graphicus (now Chocolate Baroque) onto a nestie shape. I used distress ink around the edges before removing the die. I coloured the ribbon using distress ink and then stuck the individual flat back pearls on using my quickie glue pen.

I can't wait to visit your blogs and see how you interpret our theme for this week.









No comments:

Post a Comment