Followers

Sunday 18 December 2011

CD Sunday - Fifties Fun



We have a new challenge at CD Sunday this week. Fifties Fun!

My first card is using Joanna Sheen's Viva La Divas CD which has some really fun images.



The image for my second card this week is from Strictly Card Dancers. Quite appropriate as we had the final of Strictly on TV last night. I made this card to celebrate a 50th Wedding Anniversary. I used my Cricut for the letters and numbers.

As we are only one week away from Christmas (eek!) the challenge will be open for two weeks.

The rest of the DT have made some lovely cards so do please go and have a look and join in the fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jocelyn. Well done for making 2 cards. I don't think I will have the time this time round.
    Hope you have a fab Christmas.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete