Followers

Monday 5 March 2012

Spring Cleaning

For the Crafter's Companion challenge of Spring this month I decided that it was time for spring cleaning!

I started with an 8x8 card blank that I cut from CC's 16x16 white cardstock so I've got enough to make another card. I printed one of the scene's from the Adorables Summer Collection CD and then stamped some of the characters and accessories from the Adorables stamp sets. These have been coloured using promarkers and paper piecing using papers from Sizzix Little Sizzles pads. I then wrapped some bakers twine around the background to attach my bunting (also cut from the sizzix pad but the card section this time).

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Jocelyn, and the girls look really great with the way that you've done the paper piecing for the clothes.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete