Followers

Sunday 17 February 2019

#4 Anything goes using a CD

Here we go with a new challenge - 17 February 2019 at CD Sunday Challenge Blog. Time for another challenge. 

Our theme is Anything Goes, all we ask is that you use a CD somewhere in your design and let us know which CD you used. You will find all the details of how to enter and play along with us over on the main blog here.


I've used an image and backing paper from The Wrinklies CD by La Pashe. The Happy Birthday is a die from Crafter's Companion. I like the different fonts for the different letters. Gives it a quirky look. 

5 comments:

  1. Great card Jocelyn especially for a bowling friend. I love the La Pashe images and greetings they are all great fun. The alphabet dies are very different too....as you say....quirky!! Love them. Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card Jocelyn, the Wrinklies are such fun, love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card I love the wrinklies images and this is one of the best. Idea for an male that likes bowling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jocelyn. I too love the font you have used. It is quirky.
    Hugs
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is great Jocelyn, you don't see many images with bowlers on. I love your layout and the sentiment made me smile.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete