Followers

Sunday 17 March 2019

#6 Anything Goes Using a CD

Challenge #6 for this year and this time I'm hosting!




I've used an image by La Pashe - The Big One. There are lots of great images on this CD along with backing papers and sentiments. The main character is decoupaged. I used a couple of mats and layers to mount the background scene and verse. Perfect for any golf mad men - my husband being one of them! :-) 

Don't forget to visit CD Sunday Challenge Blog to find out how to enter. You will find all the things you need to know on how to join in. Don't forget to use a CD somewhere in your crafting and let us know which one you used. 

4 comments:

  1. fun card, didn't know you could have a pint on the course "!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe on special days they have food and drinks at the 'halfway house' where my husband plays.

      Delete
  2. Great wonderful fun image, makes a great male card. I think I would need a little refreshment half way to get me all the way around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jocelyn. It is when I see these golfing cards that I do miss my golfing days a little. Not too much as I don't think I could walk 18 holes anymore.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete