Followers

Sunday 12 May 2019

#10 - Anything Goes using a CD

A new challenge for  12  May 2019 at CD Sunday Challenge Blog. Meg is hosting this one. Sadly this will be Meg's last challenge as part of the DT. 

Here is my card for this week:



I chose my image and backing papers from a CD that I haven't looked at for ages. It is Asian Mystique from Little Lou's Craft Supplies. The topper came from a sheet with several images on so I have decoupaged just one layer. I matted one backing paper onto gold mirri and then passed the other one through a hot foiling machine to add extra richness. I then added peel off edges and corners. I matted the main image on gold glitter card and blue mirri. I then added a couple of gems to her jewelry and a gold bow. 

Our theme is Anything Goes, all we ask is that you use a CD somewhere in your design and let us know which CD you used. You will find all the details of how to enter and play along with us over on the main blog here.

4 comments:

  1. rich tones and exotic image Jocelyn, beautiful make

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very luxurious card Jocelyn, I love the added foiling, very clever.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Jocelyn. Now...do I need a hot foiling machine?
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Asian card, Love your design and image

    ReplyDelete