Followers

Sunday 9 June 2019

#12 - Anything Goes using a CD

We have a new challenge and this time Margaret is hosting.  I have used a backing paper from Animal Antics CD from Joanna Sheen.


I used an 6 x 6 card and layered the backing paper onto brown card from Creative Crafting World. The Sentiment is also a die from Creative Crafting World. 

The two cat dies reminded me of our two cats, Bramble with the blue bow and Poppy wearing the pink bow. :-)

Our theme is Anything Goes, all we ask is that you use a CD somewhere in your design and let us know which CD you used. If you would like to join in this challenge you can find all the details of how to enter on our blog - CD Sunday Challenge Blog.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't opened up the Animal Antics CD for a long time. You have now reminded me of a source for animal print backgrounds. Lovely card.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Lovely the image and colours

    ReplyDelete