Followers

Sunday 10 November 2019

#23 - Anything Goes

It's another CD Sunday Plus Challenge and this time I am hosting.  

Here is my card made using Magical Christmas Moments CD. I chose one of the lovely images and layered this onto red satin card. I then used a snowflake backing paper from the CD and layered this onto red mirri card both of which are from Crafter's Companion. I covered an 8 x 8 card with gold centura pearl card from CC as well. The baubles were cut using a Spellbinders die and finished off with ribbon. I then added a peel off greeting to mirri card and cut around it. 






I used a couple more of the backing papers for an insert. 



There were a few smaller images on the sheet so I added one to the back of the card to finish the whole thing off. 



If you would like to join in this challenge you can find all the details of how to enter on our blog - CD Sunday Plus Challenge Blog.

Our theme is Anything Goes, all we ask is that you use a CD, digi or USB somewhere in your design and let us know which one you used. You will find all the details of how to enter and play along with us over on the main blog here.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the doggie image
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just adorable. I used to have a Westie and this us a great image of one. Never seen this cd before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jocelyn. I particularly like how you've done the baubles. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card and the baubles are a perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jocelyn. What a sweet dog. Love the finishing touch on the back.
    Hugs
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete