Followers

Sunday 15 March 2020

# 31 - Anything Goes

Time for another CD Sunday Plus Challenge and this time Wynn is hosting.  

Here is my card made using The Age of Steam CD by Jem's Designs. I added some die cut cogs in black card and peel off cogs in silver. The steam punk dragonfly is by Tattered Lace. This was made for my Granddaughter, Sienna.






If you would like to join in this challenge you can find all the details of how to enter on our blog - CD Sunday Plus Challenge Blog.

Our theme is Anything Goes, all we ask is that you use a CD, digi or USB somewhere in your design and let us know which one you used. You will find all the details of how to enter and play along with us over on the main blog here.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card with all the cogs and wheels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love steampunk and this is a great card. I am sure Sienna will love it.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete